No. 2 Brownie Model F Box Camera
The second box camera in my collection is this No.2 Brownie Model F box camera. I bought it in a second hand shop in Chesham in 2003 and I have so far only taken a couple of rolls of film with it.
Here is some information about the camera:
- The No.2 Brownie box camera was first introduced in 1901.
- The Model F version was manufactured in the US between 1924 and 1933 and in the UK between 1928 and 1935.
- The double line decoration on each surface of this model F version indicates that it was manufactured before 1932, as later cameras had plain surfaces.
- Model F Specifications: Aluminium body, meniscus lens, 3 aperture settings, bulb and one fixed speed shutter setting, rotary shutter, tripod mountings for portrait and landscape orientations, requires 120 roll film, produces 9x6cm frames, 8 frames to a standard roll.
- The original sale price of the camera was $2.75. I bought this one at a second hand shop in Chesham for £4 in September 2003.
The large window, Osho Leela
Fuji Superia 100 print film
Father Christmas (Dhyano) and Lisa, at Osho Leela
Ilford XP4 Plus 125 print film